PHP What has changed in PHP 5.5.x Manual
The PHP development team is proud to announce the immediate availability of PHP 5.5.0. This release includes a large number of new features and bug fixes. This release includes a large number of new features and bug fixes.... How to get SQLAnywhere 12 drivers working with PHP 5.5+ and Apache 2.4+ on Ubuntu 14.04 February 5, 2015 / Magnus Eriksson Installing the SQLAnywhere drivers on Ubuntu 14.04 and get it working with PHP + Apache and with PHP-CLI isn't as straight forward as one would think.
PHP For Windows Binaries and sources Releases
Use our handy Calculator, decide on the type of concrete and other items needed then fill out this Quick Quote Form for an indicative price.... Copy the concrete/ directory into the root of your site with a new name-- for instance concrete-new/ Then move the old concrete/ directory out of the way. You can also re-name it to something obvious like concrete …
Howto Install PHP 5.4 5.5 or 5.6 on CentOS 6 and CentOS 7
It will take some time for PHP 5.4 packages to make their way into Ubuntu, as there are an awful lot of dependency checks to do. Ubuntu 12.04 is now in beta so I doubt they'll upgrade it to PHP 5.4 (although I have no official or inside knowledge of this) -- it probably won't appear until … how to keep mice out of garden If we want PHP 5.5 or PHP 5.6 we need to do a bit more work, further down in the repo.repo file you will see two additional sections [remi-php55] and [remi-php56], decide which PHP version you want to install and then enable the correct. So for PHP 5.6 we would change to:
MySQL MySQL PHP API 6.5.4 mysql_connect
PHP 5.2 is now at the end of it's lifecycle meaning that bugs are no longer being fixed and security updates are no longer being released for this version of PHP. how to get rid of burn out marks on concrete Windows Cache Extension for PHP is a PHP accelerator that is used to increase the speed of PHP applications running on Windows and Windows Server. Once the Windows Cache Extension for PHP is enabled and loaded by the PHP engine, PHP applications can take advantage of the functionality without any code modifications.
How long can it take?
How do I install different (upgrade or downgrade) PHP
- Drupal 7 PHP version migration from PHP 5.3 to PHP 5.6
- Quick Quote Minicrete Concrete
- PHP For Windows Binaries and sources Releases
- PHP Deprecated features in PHP 5.5.x Manual
How To Get Php 5.5 C Oncrete 5
Deprecated features in PHP 5.5.x ext/mysql deprecation The original MySQL extension is now deprecated, and will generate E_DEPRECATED errors when connecting to a database.
- Concrete 5 is an open source content management system (CMS) developed using PHP. Installing this software allows you to easily design and maintain your website. Installing this software allows you to easily design and maintain your website.
- If we want PHP 5.5 or PHP 5.6 we need to do a bit more work, further down in the repo.repo file you will see two additional sections [remi-php55] and [remi-php56], decide which PHP version you want to install and then enable the correct. So for PHP 5.6 we would change to:
- This extension was deprecated in PHP 5.5.0, and it was removed in PHP 7.0.0. Instead, the MySQLi or PDO_MySQL extension should be used. See also MySQL: choosing an API guide and related FAQ for more information.
- Disclaimer: Currently 5.5 is the very latest version of PHP, but the common way to install PHP 5.5 has a major disadvantage: It will also install Apache 2.4 or update your Apache 2.2 (standard!) to version 2.4, which will introduce new apache config files, removing current ones (!).